unnamed 32 768x432 kgNHBV

GAIMIN Goes From Strength to Strength in Readiness for Its GMRX Listing

In readiness for the imminent listing of our crypto currency, GMRX, we want to explain our philosophy and strategy and answer a number of questions and address some misconceptions about GAIMIN.

Why has GAIMIN established a successful esports company – GAIMIN Gladiators?

GAIMIN.IO Ltd (GAIMIN) is a UK and Swiss based gaming company focused on helping the gaming community monetise the computational power of their gaming PC. GAIMIN has created a decentralised data processing network harnessing under utilised processing power typically found in gaming PC’s to create a world-wide decentralised data processing network, delivering “supercomputer” performance.

GAIMIN targets the PC gamer as this market segment has the high performance devices and from our research, we found a typical gamer only uses their computer for gaming 20% of the day, leaving the computer switched on for 80% of the day. When a gamer downloads the GAIMIN app and connects their device to the GAIMIN decentr

Czytaj więcej

We współpracy z: https://news.bitcoin.com/gaimin-goes-from-strength-to-strength-in-readiness-for-its-gmrx-listing/

Total
0
Shares
Dodaj komentarz

Podobne Wpisy